• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considered a transfer to Atlantic

umbuga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until I hit up some player vendors in Luna!! Holy gold...stuff that sells for 500-600k on my server was like 2 mil here.I seen stuff all over for upwards of 10mil to 75mil gold!!!
I wouldn't mind a more populated server but I would never be able to afford these prices.Is the whole server borked like that?

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Dont fret-pack your bags and move on over- whats that old TV series? song goes something like .... Moving on up

Some players dont use search to price items, so it will sit there an cost the owner gold til he figures it out

You will be making the gold here also to afford items you want-we have the goods but always could use more

Love to have you as a Jhelom citizen or any citizen for that matter- yu can reach me any evenings after 5:30 or weekends

Hums ..... On the road again

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until I hit up some player vendors in Luna!! Holy gold...stuff that sells for 500-600k on my server was like 2 mil here.I seen stuff all over for upwards of 10mil to 75mil gold!!!
I wouldn't mind a more populated server but I would never be able to afford these prices.Is the whole server borked like that?
Remember, with a populated server you'll also find many, many vendors outside of Luna. Before you start freaking out make sure to look around the lands. You don't have to buy 75m items to enjoy the game either :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
also, since everything on Atlantic is higher priced, that means everything you bring with you is also worth more :)

umbuga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good point
I don't have a lot but a few things could get me up and running.Also it is true, I mainly looked in Luna.
Thanks fo r the tips.Going to def give it some more thought.