• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Election Night/Serpent's Hold

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tonight was very interesting, many special faces showed up at the Serpent's Hold, Flair the amazing News Reporter of stratics held a very fascinating interview with Kyronix. Thanks to the community for holding such an amazingly populated event for the Atlantic shard. Many people were able to make this happen, and my thanks goes out to all of you!

This video was over 3 hours long, so the speed is 5x faster so that it is now only around 36 minutes long. Please enjoy.

Time Stamps
Serpent's Hold (08:00)-(27:52)
EM Bennu Enterance (17:00)
Mesanna (08:00) @ 15:15 She shows off her M

Typo at the begining Should read Flair "NEWS" Reporter not new and Norringtons name (my apology) was half asleep when editing this.

Mesanna Works Slowed Down to be Enjoyed!
(be sure to watch in 720p HD)
The video will not slow down the bandwidth of Stratics, it is simply a link for where it is actually Externally uploaded on YouTube. Video is uploaded in 720p might take a while for YouTube to finish rendoring Please enjoy the video, give any comments on the video pros or cons all feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job on the video!

Any way to post a link to the real time video? Or cut into segments? I missed a lot if serpents hold and would loved watch it play out in real time.

Thanks again

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What a terrific night! What a terrific team of players!

Thank you Lord Atlantic for your time and trouble on this great video! I to was so busy that this video help bring that event back to life for me
Thank you Soar for the great job on the voting update booth
O Santa, thank you for the great and humorous performance
I am still awe struck that we were honored with the appearance of Lord Krynox and Mesanna! I knew they were listening, I had faith. Thank you. Thank You!
Pssst Bennu, I didnt know where to stand with such a choice of who to listen to first. I appreciate you taking the time out of this busy Holiday season from your family to include us, (your fourth child)
I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and look forward to strengthening our communities together!

Last edited:

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Great job on the video!

Any way to post a link to the real time video? Or cut into segments? I missed a lot if serpents hold and would loved watch it play out in real time.

Thanks again
are you wanting to know if i could live stream events? i can certainly live stream on Twitch.Tv if everyone here would like me to do so.

or do you mean the raw video?

Last edited:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Video is great but I can see that we have to get you a rune to Goodman's Rune Library...

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I want to watch what I missed due to attending to the Trinsic election. so If you can link the full video, cut the video into segments of say 15, 20 or 20 minutes, it would be perfect.. don't need to have them playable he, just a link to the video wherever they are hosted..

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No, I want to watch what I missed due to attending to the Trinsic election. so If you can link the full video, cut the video into segments of say 15, 20 or 20 minutes, it would be perfect.. don't need to have them playable he, just a link to the video wherever they are hosted..
Well of the Serpent's hold if you simply open this video, or click on YouTube button (which will bring you directly to where it is uploaded on YouTube) on the video itself either way works, hit play, and skip to what i have highlighted for Serpent's Hold at the time line in the video from (8:00)-(27:52) is all i got from the event.

In the video just skip to 8 minutes and watch till i leave the Serpent's Hold.

I think that is what you're asking me, please correct me if i am wrong. :)

Last edited: