• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Planning Hoopla

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Andrasta, I think the Hoopla date is for this Saturday night 12/14-its the last day for elections

The Last Hoopla night was a blast!
I will see you all tonight @ 7:30!

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are having a planning meeting to organize another Election Night Hoopla (December 14, Saturday) in Serpent's Hold Councillor's Guild Trammel at 7:30 pm Tuesday December 10.

Please come and help us plan another fun election evening.
Grr, the curse of the time zones stabs me yet again. :cursing:
Oh well...
How did the meeting go, and could I trouble someone for a rundown?

I'd like to contribute if I can. I will be online for the event itself. Perhaps the Scalis pen or other?

-Soar

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yay Soar! we have been looking for you! Andrasta is going to post pictures of the set up.

Can you do the voting run down and watch the stones like last time? We set the banners and tables (with books) up on the loft overlooking the event floor.

We could use one or two more events.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good Morning!

As promised here is the layout for Hoopla Night 2. We have confirmed it's a go and will start at 10:00 pm EST Saturday December 14th and run until Midnight.

Any candidates that wish to be interviewed, please pm me. Any Reporters that might be interested in doing this please pm me otherwise Lady Tahani will do it again.

Soar we need help setting up the Results Tables please. If you need help running that I believe we have volunteers from Queen's guild. Tatiana is supplying more décor. Our theme is the Holiday Season so perhaps if Santa were to appear he could be set up in the stage area. Any one wanting to play Santa please pm me.

Yosef has set up his famous Tic-Tac-Toe Game. We have a food service area. We are thinking of using the last area for Candidates to meeting with people and hand out propaganda unless we can find something to fill that spot. There is also the other side of the balcony that we can use. We are trying if possible to do everything in this wonderful room so we are all together and can see what's going on.

Any city candidates with more ideas are welcome to post them here. We want this to be in the Spirit of the Evening and everyone have fun like last time.

You have inspired us Soar so any comments or additions from you would be most welcome.

Snap20032.jpg
Snap20033.jpg

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh BTW I would like to place a challenge to Governor Solus! Toad Town is donating to this event in the form of Holiday gifts, I am challenging Governor Solus to show up, kiss a toad (no not me silly a real Toad @ the kiss a toad booth) and to match or exceed our donation, to give back to the good citizens of Britainnia!

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Vadie form HHYC is offering to be Santa Claus for this event-he has had a toon named Santa for years-

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I can cover the voting tally display. I'll bring some people from Trinsic to help out so should have it covered.

I'll talk to Khaleesi, Sinful, and Corinthian and see if it might be possible to put together a "Jack Frost" version of the "Jack of Lanterns" game we ran during the Halloween event in Trinsic. I'm guessing they may already be committed to other duties in the event however. Will get back to you soon.

Not much advice I can give you that you ladies wouldn't already know. ;)

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Great Idea! Will get together with Cor and Sinful and see what we can muster! See everyone at the Trial tonight!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UPDATE:

Queen Arya,
Please let Vadie know that he is confirmed as Santa and can set up in the "stage area" by the stairs & white lanterns. Ask him to let you know if he requires any décor or will bring that himself and if he is handing out some non expensive little trinkets.

Soar has confirmed that he will take care of the voting update station completely and we need not bring thing or anyone to complete that section. He has confirmed there will be no Jack of Lanterns game.

We still have one section free (the red carpet area below the interviews) so if you have ideas to fill it Zynia please pm me or post here.

Also could someone ask the King if he will send a special surprise person to be interviewed and if so to please PM me who that might be and what time they can make it. Interviews will run approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Flair and Tahani will be conducting the interviews for the evening.

Thanks everyone for the support and ideas!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please change the original post with the proper date/time so as not to confuse people (me).

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We still have one section free (the red carpet area below the interviews) so if you have ideas to fill it Zynia please pm me or post here.

Kissing booth? hah! Or I can bring my cystal ball and give fortunes.. :)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let me know if there's anything I can help with. I won't be able to attend but can donate what is needed.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fortune telling it is, ill be home as soon as i can and see you there!