• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elect Va'lis Razele. Governor of Moonglow.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Voting time is nearly upon us, and I approach you all with my thoughts and ideas.

I have heard whispers of what the city is currently requesting. Portals to where the most dangerous of opponents can be found? What good does that do the vast majority of people?

If elected as Governor, my actions would benefit not just the city... But the land as a whole.
Some simple ideas are as follows.
  • Expanded Zoo- Many new lands and creatures have been discovered since the Zoo was first created. I would see events where tamers from all walks of life strive to bring as many creatures to the Zoo as possible. The most exotic of which would be granted their own exhibit. Bake Kitsunes, Raptors... Simply to name some I believe would do well there.
  • A library in which citizens could donate hand written (and approved of course) works of literature for all to read and enjoy.
  • Everybody enjoys a good time. Games especially. Creature Summoning contests are one such thought. Each attendee would be given one chance a round to attempt summoning the called creature. Each successful summon gives the mage a single point. First to 10 wins.
  • Mage Duels: Simply put, we discover our worlds most powerful mages.
As far as trade deals? Moonglow is a mages haven! The city would be a fantastic supplier of magical reagents, scrolls and the like. It also boasts a fairly impressive dock, the perfect place from which to import and export goods.

Friends, and some enemies, elect me to office and Moonglow shall rise and become even greater than it was before.

Sincerely yours,

Va'lis Razele

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But...but... Va'lis is dead!!

I wholeheartedly endorse this good dead dude for mayor.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so I endorse this good undead dude. After all folks, dead is the new alive. (winks)

(Va'lis has a lot of great ideas bouncing around in that head of his. I can easily see him working hard to bring life back to the beautiful town of Moonglow. It is in the hands of dreamers and thinkers such as this that Sosaria is held dear and new and exciting things spring forth.)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Va'lis was undead before he was dead... so is he now an undead undead dude?
But if he was undead before he was dead and now is undead again would that make him redead-undead or Lycanthrope Leftovers?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never trust An Undead that claims to be good, It's just not natural. If they aren't trying to murder you they aren't exactly undead as much as weirdos.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all know Va'lis is eventually just going to blow up Moonglow.

HE HAS MY VOTE!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Va'lis----The uplifting candidate for mayor of Moonglow. Blasting the competition away for more then two hundred years,

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I fully support Va'lis. I fear the Governor we have now for Moonglow to be a bit of an insane scientist type.
Talking of beaming down scotty and such.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fully support Va'lis. I fear the Governor we have now for Moonglow to be a bit of an insane scientist type.
I had assumed that Sage is undead. If you go to the Britain cemetary (Fel side only) you will find that he is supposenly resting in a casket in a crypt near the north entrance. The casket is closed so you can't actually see the body. I had noticed it during Halloween event.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know right? AND.... we've never ever seen the actual Governor, just some puppet he sends in his stead. :)

~ Sue.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grins innocently*

Now flutter, you know I could never be guilty of such a heinous act.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well. I have been approved for running! Friends, this is my way of reminding you all to vote me in during the election!

Lets make Moonglow the town it deserves to be.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Friendly reminder to vote Va'lis Razele in Moonglow. :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, I went looking for Moonglow and it seems to be missing. Have you been playing in the blackrock again?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it!!!
Every time I support an undead/realive candidate, they blow up the town.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Citizens,

This morning it was my great honor to accept office in Moonglow. I thank you all for your support, and your trust.
Keep an eye out for news and posters. Events for our city shall start soon!

- Va'lis Razele
Governor of Moonglow

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay yay,, the crowd goes wild!!!!

Remember though Va'lis, there must be at least the same amunt of town left when you leave office as when you accepted it.

Last edited: