• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Travel Thread Raresfest

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Who's going from where to where.
I have no shard shield for Pac, but I can get us as far as ATL from several shards.
I need a ride from Origin and Baja (couple items on each, not many) to at least ATL.

(Do you get a token for placing the shard shields I can't remember if I have to wait 30 days)

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Get one when you place..

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be going from Sonoma to Pac

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone needs a ride from ATL to PAC, let me know when all your items are gathered there. Place in one container engraved with your name and icq number. Message me with total item count and I will fill up a shield xfer, as many ties as I need to get everyone over.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What I can do is
Chessy/GL/Catskills
T0:
ATL

Then after the raresfest I can help:
From ATL to:
Chessy/GL/Catskills

Please keep in mind these are shard shields. It will have to be a first come first served kind of deal.
Please request the number of items via ICQ at 95129146
All items must be in a box engraved with your Stratcs/ICQ name and your ICQ number.

I presently need rides from:
Origin (1 item plus box)
Baja (2 items plus box)
LS (2 items plus box)
Legends (1 item plus box)

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am leaving tonight to go to Cats, Europa, and Legends. If you have items on these shards and need the brought to pacific please let me know ASAP. Space is limited.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Trip from Catskills to ATL is nearly full (mostly bc this is my home shard)
I still have lots of room Chessy to ATL and Great Lakes to ATL
These trips are always free (although I do take tips of edibles like cakes pies carrots and cookies :rolleyes:)
First come first serve.
Will be moving one a day starting Tuesday.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Got tons of room left on Chessy and GL. (about 100 items)
I don't have much left on Cats sorry (maybe 5-10)
Please get with me soon. My free time is sporadic and I want to be able to meet with you to get your items before I xfer.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I am on Cats and have tons of room, going to legends tomorrow. Please let me know if you need anything taken.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tomorrow's Transfer will be
Catskills at 9pm

Wednesday:
Chessy 9pm

Thursday:
Great Lakes 9pm

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pm'd Kahlan about a ride from Atl to Pac, but I also need about 20 items from Chessy to Pac, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

ICQ 33011515

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I pm'd Kahlan about a ride from Atl to Pac, but I also need about 20 items from Chessy to Pac, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

ICQ 33011515
As long as you have < 50 items I can get them from chessy to Atl for you Wednesday.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on Legends whoever needed something taken from there please remind me and icq me in the morning.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Leaving Chessy tonight (when my 24 hour time limit allows) I have about 20 item spots left. If I don't hear from anyone I will be filling those spots with holiday gifts to throw away for points!!! LOL
Would much rather help someone move if I can!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I am on Legends, person who needed that item moved let me know. I have too many on icq list... Atl tonight after this item is picked up. I have approx. 100 spots reserved on atl, so if you need a few things moved get with me fast!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok Folks I am back from all shards.
I believe I've made all deliveries but if I forgot anyone please contact me!!
Everything is now on Atlantic that is going to Atlantic (I hope)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone needs a ride from ATL to PAC, let me know when all your items are gathered there. Place in one container engraved with your name and icq number. Message me with total item count and I will fill up a shield xfer, as many ties as I need to get everyone over.
Just got my items on Pac safe and sound. Thank you SOOOOOOO much Kahlan!!!!