• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Plague Of Trinsic

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As Of 6:44 AM today, I and a group of warriors have cleared all the infected plague victims off the streets of Trinsic, all of the violent ones are dead and do not appear to be respawning perhaps we have made trinsic a bit safer and the remaining citizens are safe at last.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for caring about our citizens Governor!

I fear this outbreak is far from over however. The reports we are seeing indicate that it may well have spread beyond our walls. I urge you to enlist Dr, Hawks services, and have your city prepare for the possibility.

*coughs violently*

Governor Lew of Trinsic

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is to decide if a person or place is infected? You Solus? or maybe you Lady CaT? as it stands we have a Doctor that cleared citizens that were not infected and Solus took it upon himself to override a Grandmaster Physician, one duly appointed by the King mind you, and purge innocent people of their lives. Should we all run amuck in the land, killing anyone we deem infected? Nay there must be Order, even in Chaos! You will be held accountable for your actions Solus, you and any who aided you in this atrocity.

Last edited:

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Lew shouldn't there likewise be accountability of the Grandmaster Physician and King if the plague spreads and is not contained and of course those who aid in that atrocity?