• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

By Command of Britain: The Purge of Trinsic

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As some may have already seen, Trinsic has been struck with a plague which causes the dead to rise again. The infected lined the streets of Trinsic, and pose a threat to the whole realm. We cannot risk the infection spreading across the realm, we must do our part and stop it in its tracks. I am calling for the purge of Trinsic, and dousing the city in the holy flame. The city, as well as its citizens must be purged by fire to ensure the infection does not spread.

Nothing must come out of Trinsic alive. You ignored my warnings last time, and now look at the forces of Minax invade your cities. Do not make the same mistake again, and let this unholy plague run rampant across Britannia, decimating our forces and creating a relentless undead army to fight.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good luck burning Trinsic, its all made of stone.
Of course the stone wont burn, that doesn't mean the flames wont engulf the infected, not to mention the wood doors, carpets, and other decorations. Unfortunately, due to last nights ruling by King Blackthorn it seems I wont be able to "Help" Trinsic. Of course, Lord Lew was told he was to handle it, the best way he sees fit, so I assume that goes for every city.

I make the following proclamations:
1. Britain will cease any and all trade with the city of Trinsic
2. Trinsic citizens and anyone who has been in contact with one, will be refused entry into Britain borders.
3. Any Trinsic citizen found within Britain borders were taken into custody late last night. Their remains have been burned to ensure there was no risk of the infection spreading.
4. The same as point 3 goes for any Britain citizen who had been in contact with those few Trinsic citizens.

We are already fighting off an invasion force, Britain doesnt need a new plague to deal with.