• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Cannot uninsure food items

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have several insured event food items which now refuse to be uninsured - I get the message 'You cannot insure that'. These items have been transferred if that makes any difference.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have several insured event food items which now refuse to be uninsured - I get the message 'You cannot insure that'. These items have been transferred if that makes any difference.
I would venture to guess that these food items are pies of some sort. Due to changes in the tile art you will not be able to un-insure these items in the typical fashion. If you want assistance in un-insuring the items you can give in-game support a page OR if you want to take care of it yourself, you could simply remove all items from your character except for the pies, turn off Auto Reinsure and let a character death take care of that pesky item property.

Hope that helps...