• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

zoo

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone turn in to the zoo anymore i see that the there aren't a lot of animal right now

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone turn in to the zoo anymore i see that the there aren't a lot of animal right now
I remember when we would have weekly donation drives for the zoo that were sponsored by various guilds. We should get something like that going again.

Last edited:

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still turn in as much as i can but the points are only at the 6 tier witch isn't bad but it could be a hell of a better

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wish they would rotate rewards at the zoo the way they do the turn in points. Maybe it's a suggestion Mesanna would be interested in if there is enough interest from everyone.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you heard anything about who will be taking over as king since we lost an EM this cycle?
EM Barnaby sent me an email a few days ago asking for clarification on a request I had made at the first meeting so I think it's safe to assume that he's taking over and is working through the old requests as well as planning whatever else is coming in the future.