• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI Catskills Governors

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi people
You may or may not have seen Atlantic shard asked for a private governors' forum where they may discuss events without spoiling surprises. I have extended the invitation for all shards to have this facility if they so wish. These are a subforum of the shard's EM forum, the access list includes all EMs.
At the request of Bianca CoD such a forum has been set up for Catskills, would all other governors who wish to access it please contact me by pm to be added to the list.

In addition a public, global governors' forum has also been set up.
http://stratics.com/community/forums/global-city-governors-forum.900/

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, thank you so much for your work. I know it will take some maintenance work every election cycle, but it will be very helpful to organize events, etc. for governors.

Given that... I am Governor of Umbra on both Pandora and Marius (my characters)... does that count? :D

Again, thanks a ton!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pandora, I have added you to the access list.

I wait to here from the other governors, or should I assume they require access and work from your sticky post above?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think that would work, I do try my best to make sure I include a Stratics ID in that list... sooo glad I do, hopefully that makes your work a lil less intensive for our shard.

Thanks again Petra!!! You guys rock. ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pandora, I have added you to the access list.

I wait to here from the other governors, or should I assume they require access and work from your sticky post above?
I am a governor!!! Although I am starting to wonder what that means... :eyes: