• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Total Recall Rune Library - closed?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi all,

I'm visiting Catskills, and I went to go visit Total Recall in Zento again the other night, only to find it now is a private home. Still looks the same, just private. I assumed some items or something might be being moved, but visiting tonight, I find it still private. Does anyone know if this library will again be public at some point?

Brian

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a library in NW Luna. I believe its the middle house on that stretch of houses on N side of walkway

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never heard of Total Recall. There is a library just east over the first wall from the Moon Gate.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can find most anything you need in Luna Library ,along with the new annex across from it which houses the Ter Mur addition.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi all,

I'm visiting Catskills, and I went to go visit Total Recall in Zento again the other night, only to find it now is a private home. Still looks the same, just private. I assumed some items or something might be being moved, but visiting tonight, I find it still private. Does anyone know if this library will again be public at some point?

Brian
I'd be happy to mark you a few runes or make a rune book for you if you're in need. ICQ me.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks Flutter - I found the Luna library, just wondered at the one in Tokuno. (For those who didn't know it, it's about one screen east along the shore from the docks south of town.) But I realized just now that it is actually still public, just the owner apparently owns two houses there with identical designs and names, etc, just one is private and one public. :p

Brian

Val-Shah-Ri Lura

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Flutter - I found the Luna library, just wondered at the one in Tokuno. (For those who didn't know it, it's about one screen east along the shore from the docks south of town.) But I realized just now that it is actually still public, just the owner apparently owns two houses there with identical designs and names, etc, just one is private and one public. :p

Brian

Hi Brian, sorry for the confusion. When a spot became available at the crossroads (next to Flames vendor house) I decided to place a plot there and rebuild my library there. I made both houses private while I was moving books and other assorted items and I tried to get everything rebuilt and transferred over the course of the weekend. It ended up taking a little longer than I expected (I wanted an exact rebuild and had to be thorough with the books). The former location has now been rebuilt into a different house and is used by one of my sons. Sorry for the mixup.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
No problem - quite well done replicating the house exactly :D