• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain's Governor Office is now Open

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Please be advised:
Do not waste the Governor's time

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor,
I find the spiking of heads to be an obscene abuse of power, Please remove them immediately!

a concerned fellow Governor
Lord Lew

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
theres a tree coming through the wall...and in the middle of the road...seriously....wow

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you need to hire The Biggerings to rebuild the wood chopping machine.. that or a dev really needs to pay attention in his Graphics class...

the trees on the street and the one in the back of the house need to be removed.. also, what's up with the one tile rug? was that a special order item?

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Being from Minoc, i can tell you we don't get special order items. So no, we are not sure why the rug is there.

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Taking a look at it, Minoc is like that on every server.

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Amazing, they would put time into all the others, and fail that bad on Minoc then huh?

Good job.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amazing, they would put time into all the others, and fail that bad on Minoc then huh?

Good job.
If it makes you feel any better, the carpet in many of the cities seems to be broken.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I really like the tree in the road in Minoc. That's awesome. But I like trees that are in the middle of a road irl too. Big oaks that you have to drive around...
sigh...
*daydreams*
Anyway, I also like the spikey heads in Brit! All hail Solus!

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I really like the tree in the road in Minoc. That's awesome. But I like trees that are in the middle of a road irl too. Big oaks that you have to drive around...
sigh...
*daydreams*
Anyway, I also like the spikey heads in Brit! All hail Solus!
Um but also, there isnt a road made directly for the trees to sit on either. ;)

They very easily coulda picked a better location for Minoc and/or made the road AROUND the trees, oh and possibly not built the darn thing on a tree too. :)

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If it makes you feel any better, the carpet in many of the cities seems to be broken.

No, I want flowers and awesome little statue things around ours too, we live in Minoc we should have a awesome one considering we are mostly Miners and Lumberjacks... able to provide our own mats.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, I want flowers and awesome little statue things around ours too, we live in Minoc we should have a awesome one considering we are mostly Miners and Lumberjacks... able to provide our own mats.
What statue things?

Disclaimer: The stone spikes and the heads on a spike were used by myself purely for the picture and RP. They are not part of the actual office. The offices are the same on every server.

http://stratics.com/community/threa...ice-buildings-as-of-september-24-2013.305376/

That thread will show you what each office looks like on every server.

Last edited:

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My office is in Britan. That automatically makes it the best office of all of them.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't understand why the devs would release the minoc office being so...unfinished... the chaos banner isn't even centered...they probably picked one of the worst locations in the city to build that...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think the Chaos banner really needs to be centered. It's just on one side of the powerchair like the city banner is on the other. And Britain's isn't centered either.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
still though, only would have taken them an extra few seconds to raise it up

Sinful Obsession

Lady Holiday DeLight
Stratics Veteran
Did you all not take in thought that they might not be done doing the Offices? Look at Vesper they don't have one yet.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
vesper got a fully functioning stable instead though

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you all not take in thought that they might not be done doing the Offices? Look at Vesper they don't have one yet.
Let me be clear, the offices are in the same location, and look the same on EVERY server.

Every server that has a Minoc office, looks like the one Zhuge posted.

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Let me be clear, the offices are in the same location, and look the same on EVERY server.

Every server that has a Minoc office, looks like the one Zhuge posted.
Yes, yes looks awesome dont it?

Wanna trade Solus?

Minoc will take yours, you can have Minocs. :)

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seem that the rugs are falling through the floor.. Trinsics was fine yesterday, but today is broken.. so I doubt its anything more than a code issue and will be fixed.. the trees however are another story in Minoc

trinsic office.jpg