• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking EBIL for some RP fun!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooo trying to get my "sister guild" Cult of the Fallen up and running again and I am in need of some folks with VERY EBIL TENDENCIES, especially those of the murderous kind, to join the CULT and unleash some havoc in our lil RP world? Who's down?

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COME ON.... who wants to be EBILS with me?!?!?! Anyone, anyone? FLUTTERBUG?!?!?!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May need to define active account, Aedon isn't gonna get it and I'm confused too. By active do you mean paying for an account and can log in or paying for an account and actually plays, cause the later seems to be like finding a jackalope.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May need to define active account, Aedon isn't gonna get it and I'm confused too. By active do you mean paying for an account and can log in or paying for an account and actually plays, cause the later seems to be like finding a jackalope.
\\\
So if my acct is hacked and I am not playing it, is it active?

Nah, I closed all 4 accts down. love the game, but it is a bit stagnant and out of date to pay for...much like me. I will say though that if UO went FTP I could be persuaded to log in.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think she means people that want to actively play an evil character in our "Chaos" guild, Cult of the Fallen. We have always wanted more RPvP, so I am sure that's what she's after.

~ Sue.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally killed 12 good dudes last night.

Hehe. I watched my 8 year old daughter roll 2 enemy players one night in WvW in GW2 by herself and then she laughed. The thing is she evil laughed lol. I was like wtf. I was like so proud of her taking on 2 enemies and surviving, because I was saying to myself well she isn't going to last long, which she proved me wrong. The thing is the laugh more made me want to scoot away from her. School is in so she hasn't been playing since 3rd grade is suppose to be the hardest grade but I will feel for the enemies of JQ when she returns at Thanksgiving week. :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe. I watched my 8 year old daughter roll 2 enemy players one night in WvW in GW2 by herself and then she laughed. The thing is she evil laughed lol. I was like wtf. I was like so proud of her taking on 2 enemies and surviving, because I was saying to myself well she isn't going to last long, which she proved me wrong. The thing is the laugh more made me want to scoot away from her. School is in so she hasn't been playing since 3rd grade is suppose to be the hardest grade but I will feel for the enemies of JQ when she returns at Thanksgiving week. :)
Sounds like she gets the same kick out of PVP that I do. I am told I have a really nice evil laugh.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord of The Rings online.

Nice to see you Guy. Seems like forever,.

Game is FTP now, and I am on Landroval if anyone decides to drop by.

Last edited: