• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in the saddle...

wolfgangwood

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I came back...again...I'm totally lost,,,,,,,
I missed a game with a social community ...is there still one of those here? How do u guys communicate now ? We used to use icq (28144935). I play only late night est time when I can....how do I figure out all this new stuff? Do I need UO assist?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
People do still use ICQ as a main source of communication, a lot of people also still use UO assist, the best way to learn all the new content of the game would probably be to join a large active guild, I am leader of one such guild, *VK* (Knights Of The Valorian Order), another guild that does a lot of hunts and things is UWF (United We Fight)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If you get a chance stop by Toad Town-its the north gate out of Luna- or give a yell in general chat if your needing something-The Governor system has been implemented and our towns would love to see you join in-advertisement usually can be found here in the Atlantic shard forums

Also it would benefit you to watch the EM Atlantic shard forums- we all do a lot with our very active EM Moderators (Bennu & Taweret)

Welcome Back and Enjoy!