• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Dear Citizens of Vesper and Maginca!!!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"I received this note from King Blackthorn, and was asked to distribute it.
Governors and Citizens of Britannia,
After consultation with the various architects, carpenters and stone masons across the realm Minister Farthington has informed me that he is ready to move forward with my plan for offices within the various cities of Britannia to act as a headquarters for the Governors.
Each city will need to rally together and gather the following resources for the building of their individual office as well as furnishings.
50000 boards
250 sand
100 granite
10000 ingots.
These items should be supplied in deeded form for ease of retrieval from the city warehouses.
Long Live Britannia,
King Blackthorn of Britannia
Resources can be deposited in the EM Reward Hall mailbox in deed form in a backpack with a book that lists the town the resources are for. " EM_Bennu
Calling all Vesperians!!!
Please meet at the Mint of Vesper tomorrow at 2pm EST for acquiring wood materials for the new government offices needed for Vesper and Magincia. This will be a joint effort, Maginicia will be mining for Ore in Delucia and we shall chop wood closer to home in Vesper,
I have returned from my sabbatical and am looking forward to rekindling the fires of Vesper!!!
Khaleesi

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES GOT COLORED CHARCOLES.
MEEES DUNNO HOWS MEES KIN HEP. MEBE I KIN PICK UP APPLE TURNIPS

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
An Earnest Thank You to all who helped Vesper and Magincia procure the resources needed for the new office. A familiar "being" showed its presence to help out, whirling and chopping its way through the Vesper's forest.

Many showed their support from other towns, while some met at the bank to donate their share to the project.

Others showed support by supplying yummy treats as everyone was hard at work.

Emerald Trading Company once again showed their kind-heartedness and support. We were overwhelmed with the response to Vesper and Magincia’s plea. Thank you!!!!