• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Original Trinsic Invasion

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone remember if there were any items that were given out during this event? The undead invasion to Trinsic, I believe it was the first major event in the game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want it. Whose got it and how much do I pay :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Invasion of Trinsic items I am aware of are mostly on display at the Glowing Orb Museum on Lake Superior.
Here is a link to some of the items on display there http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/IA/LakeSuperior/LakeSuperiorIndex.shtml

I own Keeonean's Chainmail Tunic recovered from the remains of General Keeonean himself, which was just a bronze colored blessed chainmail tunic with really high durability and resists no actual name. Unfortunately it can't be distinguished from any other bronze chainmail tunic now.

Sadly I was dead through most of the event fallen victim to the LAG monster

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this was the invasion of 1999, I have 3 weapons on Cats from that event :) Bow, war hammer and kryss of the undead

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mallet and Chisels (no charges) were on mobs as well during that event.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this was the invasion of 1999, I have 3 weapons on Cats from that event :) Bow, war hammer and kryss of the undead

Could have sworn it was earlier than '99 but I could be mistaken :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snowdrop, that's the wrong event. The undead weapons came from Halloween event around that time but it was shard wide. Not all shards participated but was not part of the final Trinsic final assault.

The problem is, this was a shard wide arc that was ran a little differently on each shard. Some shard had certain things while some didn't. Even the sash I mentioned above only appeared on certain shards so to really find out what was all looted is nearly impossible to know.

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh ok. I only had the weapons and a book saying where/yr they came from. Nice to know more ty