• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] HAPPY Birthday, Quilter from KFC!

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Wanted to say, " Happy Birthday " to my mother, Quilter. The Matriarch of our family and KFC Guild on Chessy & ATL.

As many know, we run the KFC Auction. We are a completely run family guild. We are all related in some form or fashion either by blood or married into.

Our mother turned 70 years old today and still plays UO and has since its birth. Our father, Star played as well but has since passed. His homes still remain which is very cool and nice to go to from time to time to have a chat or just to feel him around. His birthday has just passed as well on Sept. 9th. We all remember and never forget.

However, I wanted to wish, Quilter our KFC mother in both game and real life a very happy 70th birthday.

We all love you!
All five of ya Chit-lins,

Aquarius-Kimberly
Nickole-Lisa
Thunder-Scott
Quazar-Jim
Shadow-Brian

Last edited:

Bathsheba

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Wanted to say, " Happy Birthday " to my mother, Quilter. The Matriarch of our family and KFC Guild on Chessy & ATL.

As many know, we run the KFC Auction. We are a completely run family guild. We are all related in some form or fashion either by blood or married into.

Our mother turned 70 years old today and still plays UO and has since its birth. Our father, Star played as well but has since passed. His homes still remain which is very cool and nice to go to from time to time to have a chat or just to feel him around. His birthday has just passed as well on Sept. 9th. We all remember and never forget.

However, I wanted to wish, Quilter our KFC mother in both and game and real life a very happy 70th birthday.

We all love you!
Aquarius

Happy Birthday Mom :) You are loved beyond measure and I thank God everyday that the Lord chose you to be my mom. Love you ~ Your Right Arm :) y4%20(11).gif

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

However, I wanted to wish, Quilter our KFC mother in both and game and real life a very happy 70th birthday.

We all love you!
Aquarius

here the reason why we play this lovely game

LordEscu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

However, I wanted to wish, Quilter our KFC mother in both game and real life a very happy 70th birthday.

We all love you!
All five of ya Chit-lins,

Aquarius-Kimberly
Nickole-Lisa
Thunder-Scott
Quazar-Jim
Shadow-Brian

Awesome post. Happy B-Day Quilter, may this day be of love and joy along side the people you love!

Quilter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for my birthday wishes. I am more than truly blessed in real life as well as in my game life. Have enjoyed many years of game play and still don't know what I am doing....lol....THank you again...Love you all:grouphug: