• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) TIME TO RALLY AROUND OUR PGOH!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guys! We need your help!
Thom from PGoH needs votes in Trinsic!
He belongs to one of the first ever guilds in Ultima Online and represents all that is awesome about UO.
Please take the time to vote for Thom.
This would be a BIG WIN as he is trailing in the election at this time but WE CAN DO IT!
Ask your friends to log on and vote.
Let's get together and help a guy out!

this post was approved by Flutter.

Kodoz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<Due to the deletion of a post that this was in reply to, the initial two sentences no longer make sense, but remain regardless.>
To be perfectly frank, Thom as the leader of PGoH is on quite often, almost every single night. To ask this question would be to show that one is trying to purposely be inflammatory and cast aspersions on someone without ever trying to get to the real truth of it. As for events, PGoH as a guild has a long and storied tradition of running many entertaining and fun events, and we plan to rally around Thom to assist in any way we can to further these goals and standards we have set as a guild throughout his governor hood. Thom will have to answer other specifics regarding it, but Thom has the full support and backing of all PGoH members.

A vote for Thom is a vote for Trinsic!

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom has always been very active in not only holing events ad story lines in the Trinsic area, but also for taking part in the many events and stories presented by others. As leader of the Guild given guardianship of the town if Trinsic in the past, I believe he is the right choice to lead the town of Trinsic under the new leadership thingy in UO. I would gladly and with much pride add my vote for Thom if I played the game still, and urge all that can vote for Thom to please do so.

Kelfer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've avoided Stratics for all these years, but felt it necessary to create an account and add my voice to what Flutter, Kodoz, and Aedon have already said. Thom is incredibly active with both the PGoH guild and Catskills in general. Although I don't get to play as often as I would like, I hear about events being hosted, and see Thom in game everytime I log in. Needless to say, Thom as the leader of PGoH a guild which has been well established in Trinsic for longer than most people have played is the right choice. Especially when you consider the alternative is a Felluca PvP guild whose sole interest is gaining control of the city trade deals. So my vote goes to Thom, a player who enriches RolePlay and entertainment on a great shard!

~Kelfer

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I can speak on behalf of our guild when we say we have always had PGoH's back in all their endeavors and have enjoyed the interactions with all of them through the years. CoD'ers with Trinsic voting rights have already backed Thom for Governor and shall continue to do so. :)

Good luck friends!

~ Sue.

Emperor Borg (T.H.E.)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It is good to see that there are many souls that still hold dear the efforts and accomplishments of PGoH years and years ago when Catskills was being carved out of the multiple shards. A gleaming beacon of safety it became and strong line of HONOR against the dark forces that rallied and rose as time progressed. Many many new adventures have been completed and more surely to come as this Catskills shard continues to lead in many ways. Now a time of true city leaderships and edicts....interesting indeed. What would we, my humble Senators and Council have done if it were available to us back in the day. Our reward long ago was our greatest achievement and to this day even the silent souls of those remembered in stone at Olympus Castle still regard it as one of the greatest days and humbling days of PGoH. When Lord British himself bestowed upon PGoH the title and duty of Defender of Trinsic when I refused any reward and only asked for the HONOR to continue to defend Trinsic in the days forward after we ended the Cabals threat and brought their leaders to justice. The PGoH Quarter was established then and even after Juo Nar invaded and the great war over Trinsic began.....never was a day that the Empire of PGoH did falter in its fight against his control of the mother city of HONOR. It was then in those great days many bonds were made between the great houses and guilds. Many cycles of the calendar have come and gone since then...but as I said at first....it is good to see that the new adventurers of the realm still can feel the echos of such history and respect of what was achieved long ago. I am no politician...my time as Emperor and era was that of the SWORD...fighting evil at its doorsteps and defending HONOR. Emperor Greg had his era of LAW with the Codex....Emperor Logan expanded land holdings of the Empire when new lands opened up in Malas....Emperor Kodoz had the most recent era of rebuilding the Empire after the realm fell silent as many souls slept in the Empire his era of PHOENIX was greatly challenging and as the mythical Phoenix rose so did Olympus City that Kodoz corrdinated along with facing the new adventures on land (above and below) and sea. Good fortune and favor from the GODS shine now upon Thom and his reign of the PGoH Empire and.....perhaps....with citizens support....the seat of HONOR of Trinsic at the Table with Lord Blackthorn.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
THOM FOR PRESIDENT!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is good to see that there are many souls that still hold dear the efforts and accomplishments of PGoH years and years ago when Catskills was being carved out of the multiple shards. A gleaming beacon of safety it became and strong line of HONOR against the dark forces that rallied and rose as time progressed. Many many new adventures have been completed and more surely to come as this Catskills shard continues to lead in many ways. Now a time of true city leaderships and edicts....interesting indeed. What would we, my humble Senators and Council have done if it were available to us back in the day. Our reward long ago was our greatest achievement and to this day even the silent souls of those remembered in stone at Olympus Castle still regard it as one of the greatest days and humbling days of PGoH. When Lord British himself bestowed upon PGoH the title and duty of Defender of Trinsic when I refused any reward and only asked for the HONOR to continue to defend Trinsic in the days forward after we ended the Cabals threat and brought their leaders to justice. The PGoH Quarter was established then and even after Juo Nar invaded and the great war over Trinsic began.....never was a day that the Empire of PGoH did falter in its fight against his control of the mother city of HONOR. It was then in those great days many bonds were made between the great houses and guilds. Many cycles of the calendar have come and gone since then...but as I said at first....it is good to see that the new adventurers of the realm still can feel the echos of such history and respect of what was achieved long ago. I am no politician...my time as Emperor and era was that of the SWORD...fighting evil at its doorsteps and defending HONOR. Emperor Greg had his era of LAW with the Codex....Emperor Logan expanded land holdings of the Empire when new lands opened up in Malas....Emperor Kodoz had the most recent era of rebuilding the Empire after the realm fell silent as many souls slept in the Empire his era of PHOENIX was greatly challenging and as the mythical Phoenix rose so did Olympus City that Kodoz corrdinated along with facing the new adventures on land (above and below) and sea. Good fortune and favor from the GODS shine now upon Thom and his reign of the PGoH Empire and.....perhaps....with citizens support....the seat of HONOR of Trinsic at the Table with Lord Blackthorn.
*waves to Borg* Ohhhh wow! How are you, Borg? You probably don't remember me but I certainly remember you, we had quite a great few years pre-Trammel. I ran Vamp's Lair, which housed a public castle mall in East Britain and we also ran a LOT of PvP tournaments and RPvP events. So great to see you. We continue to support each other here in Catskills, like we did so long ago. Our guild returned to UO after 8 years away and it was nice to see that PGoH and the guardian city of Olympus still stood strong. Thom is an exceptional leader and does the name very proud. I took one of my lesser known characters out to Trinsic to cast my vote today as did a few of my guildies for the great Emperor Thom. Long live The HONOR Empire!

Best,

Pandy

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Judge a man not by how he treats his equals but by how he treats his inferiors"

By far I speck for everyone in PGoH when I say how Thom does not need to speck for himself or his actions. All of us would speck in his place and tell how a great and humble leader he has been for a great deal of time on are humble shard. No matter who it was or at what cost to his pockets or bank accounts ( In game mind you :p) Thom has gone out of his way to craft whole custom suits of armor to everyone who asked him, Never asking for coin in return.

Even with a family and busy work life outside the UO realm he still makes the time to host hunts, RP story archs, craft anything the guild needs and speck with its members with any matter on are minds.

I know this same dedication be brought to the great city we love and hold dear in are guilds grand history.

a hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him? - See more at: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-said-"a-hero-need-not-speak.-when-he-is-gone,-the-world-will-speak-for-him?"#sthash.LKiPD4Gx.dpuf

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you PGoH to the Trinsic stone and vote for Thom!

Did you guys see what I did thar?