• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Happy 21st Birthday Assia

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
21?!?!?! SERIOUSLY? Wow.... another one of the younger generation who is wise and mature well beyond their years. There may indeed be hope for that generation yet with quality folks like her, Alexander and the rest.

Happy birthday indeed!! Carpe Deim.. but when ya Carpe too much diem the hangover is a tad much.. so Carpe diem in moderation (you should be used to that moderation role :D )

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
21?!?!?! SERIOUSLY? Wow.... another one of the younger generation who is wise and mature well beyond their years. There may indeed be hope for that generation yet with quality folks like her, Alexander and the rest.

Happy birthday indeed!! Carpe Deim.. but when ya Carpe too much diem the hangover is a tad much.. so Carpe diem in moderation (you should be used to that moderation role :D )

I will give you Assia. Alexander of ATL, Questionable. Don't say thing that will get to his head! :rolleyes2:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww... thanks everyone.

An' thank you especially Flutter. You got a real sweet side when you get past that whip of yours! *winks*

21?!?!?! SERIOUSLY? Wow.... another one of the younger generation who is wise and mature well beyond their years.
*laughs* I think Miss Flutter was being really sweet on the whole age thing.... I'm turning 36. I'd have a lot of explaining to do if I was turning 21 with two kids in high school and one in middle school. *grins*

I agree though with the sentiment and Alexander is growing up into a wonderful example of this generation. :party:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*laughs* I think Miss Flutter was being really sweet on the whole age thing.... I'm turning 36. I'd have a lot of explaining to do if I was turning 21 with two kids in high school and one in middle school. *grins*
Ahh, yeah. Lots of 'splainin there lol. Well happy 21st for the 15th time then :D

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
♫ ♪ Happy birthday Assia! ♪ ♫

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know you were around Alexander's age. You're a good kid too! Damn... now I feel even more old. :rant2:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Gavin loved this cake... I hope you will too! Happy Birthday!

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, I know typically this stuff doesn't go down here. But, she's one of you.. a Rare's Collector.. and she's probably the sweetest person I've ever met. (And that is even WITH the stories that could make your toes curl I have on her...) *coughs*... Anyway..

Please.. If you see her on.. or even here, Make sure to wish her a very Happy Birthday.

Thank you,

Bry.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Flutter beat you to it hon. Thank you for thinking of me though. *hugs* No stories of us going to high school together, Bry. Good lord.

I've asked the powers that be to merge this with the other thread. Sorry about all the non-rares stuff, folks.

Last edited:

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... okay so I totally missed the one here.. Will teach me to actually start reading through here again.. Anyway.. Happy birthday!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm.... other thread got gone and could not quote something that I wanted to respond to... but in it Assia said...

"I've asked the powers that be to merge this with the other thread. Sorry about all the non-rares stuff, folks."

I am sorry but that is a very inaccurate statement. A person like Assia in indeed a rarity. That being said I feel it is apropos to wishing her a happy birthday in a rares forum. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright... Faeryl and Kylie... *sniff sniff*... no making the dragon get all soft and weepy. It is not an appropriate source of a new rare and not where you get these: Ancestral Dragons Tears (Bluish Power Crystal) (10).

Zhuge... Thanks for the birthday wish meow.

Last edited: