• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recovery in Covetous 3

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recovered something in Covetous 3 early this morning. I am willing to set up a return meeting if a proper description is posted. If unclaimed by the weekend, it will become mine.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So that's where I set my bag of crimmys! :lick:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Husband lost something there the other night. Does it stay on a creature that long?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I lost a bag of rares. In it was 1 fire rubble. 1 big blue tree. 1 scaffolding. and 1 rubble fire pit.
I will reward the return of these items with some cake.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost a bag of rares. In it was 1 fire rubble. 1 big blue tree. 1 scaffolding. and 1 rubble fire pit.
I will reward the return of these items with some cake.
Amazingly even closer, but still not quite. Too bad, as I would love to have some lemon cake.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped a contact lens in there yesterday, did you find it?

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recovered something in Covetous 3 early this morning. I am willing to set up a return meeting if a proper description is posted. If unclaimed by the weekend, it will become mine.
What I had found was two pouches of loot with about 150 items total just inside the entrance. From a quick glance it looks like it was the stuff to be unravalled, which I will do.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those would belong to Big Papa. He often does that when he is down there farming jewelry. Maybe he forgot it or had to leave in a hurry.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those would belong to Big Papa. He often does that when he is down there farming jewelry. Maybe he forgot it or had to leave in a hurry.
Thanks. One bag has been unravelled, but I do still have the second if he wants it. I have seen him at random times, but not for a while.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks. One bag has been unravelled, but I do still have the second if he wants it. I have seen him at random times, but not for a while.
I am sure he doesn't need them but thank you for offering. He probably just left the bags there because he was too lazy to bring them home and unravel them lol

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had a nickel for every bag of junk that I have found over the years, I would have like six dollars and some change.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure he doesn't need them but thank you for offering. He probably just left the bags there because he was too lazy to bring them home and unravel them lol
If you are in contact with Big Papa let him know that if he is missing a certain valorite kat, that it was in the second bag. It didn't get unravelled if he wants it back.