• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 high end items

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay im Selling
1. Animmated flame rubble
2.2x spyhinx or however u spell it

Starting bid on flame is 600
500 per each spyhinx
Can make offers here or via icq 672640986 Items are currently on europa but might be able to shift em to atl if needs be, Will take trasnfer costs into account on the bids.

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If someone can make a char on europa to take pictures i dont mind if players want to see them just ciq me and i will log on and meet u

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
yeah i just got a icq telling me about it, Only just woke up sorry :) Well as for there items i got 0 idea All i can tell u about the ones i got is there ugly neon blue things :) and look like a blob of crap untill u highlight em and actually see there a spyhnix, But they go on my vendor so no idea what all the chatter about the dupe is , Ive done alot of trades here and woudnt risk my rep on high ticket items over dupes:) I like money but i aint hard up for pixel crack, Atleast not yet lol,

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There on atl now and confirmed not duped. so im okay hehe, Oblivion and orion both checked them and are lined up as pot buyers . Ths for the info though

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Majorly duped :( Go research the drop amount of those item's your dealing with duped items now!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event Items Server Births ARE NOT CHECKED WHEN PLACED ON THE VENDOR! The system doesn't work for Event items and server births, sorry to say, but these item were duped to hell.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost everything is duped... Doesn't stop people from buying glads collars, LT sashes, or other high end items, there have been like 5 a week for sale for the past few months which are probably all duped. There is no way to prove they are duped or not, even though they probably are.

I would ditch the "I checked with a GM" and "I can vendor them" routine. Also if your going to sell items, at least provide the real name of the item and screen shots as it helps all parties involved. Pretty easy to hit "print screen" and cut and paste what you want in paint. You may find selling easier if you put in some effort.

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
dupe patch wont work with event items, and that sphinx statue supposed to be unique however i saw 20 of them :/
(i have one and paid 250 for it)