• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vote for Ouija for Governor of Skara Brae

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Citizens! Ouija has asked me to convey to you her plans for a fun event should she once again win the gubernatorial race in Skara Brae.
She is hoping to get EM input on this and approval from the King is pending!
Please stay tuned for further details!

Skara Brae is a tax free state.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of us with SB citizenship voted for Flutter... see folks, no love lost. I can fight with you one day, next day be your best friend. I am neutral ground most of the time! :p

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A lot of us with SB citizenship voted for Flutter... see folks, no love lost. I can fight with you one day, next day be your best friend. I am neutral ground most of the time! :p
I just like ruffling feathers! I love everyone equally!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I haven't played enough to be able to vote but you can put a campaign sign in my front yard (as long as you bring cake). 012_I_want_you_to_vote_for_me.jpg

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lady Ouija thanks all who voted! Fun things are in your future! (pending EM approval)