• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) United Pirates?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear tell, they are the oldest Pirate guild in UO. Are there any of them still active?
I am the GM of a pirate guild on siege and I need some assistance with a few events, and I would appreciate contact with any United Pirate that might be able to help.

Parium The Black

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear tell, they are the oldest Pirate guild in UO. Are there any of them still active?
I am the GM of a pirate guild on siege and I need some assistance with a few events, and I would appreciate contact with any United Pirate that might be able to help.

Parium The Black
Parium, here is their website although it hasn't been kept up: http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/pirates/
And here is their guild forum here on Stratics: http://stratics.com/community/forums/the-united-pirates.529/

Hope that helps!

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will bump this once. I just want to say that this offer will be a lot of fun. You will want for nothing on siege, and my pirates are some of the best people in game.
We would also be available to assist you here on Catskills.

Parium the Black

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you hang out in Luna long enough you will run into one. Your best bet is to wait for a EM event I see them there as well.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have a vent, But I've not been in it for quite a bit as I don't play anymore. Best bet Is probably to get someone that gets in contact with the remaining ones, *Coughzuckusscough* , because if you widen the net you'll find someone. Or I can just send an ICQ and hope they still look at icq lol. I will.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I stumbled into a few doing lady Mel. I told them that you were looking for them. They wanted you to send them a "pigeon." (Do you have ICQ?)

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
643744324 Is my pigeon hole number. I am rarely on it but I will try to monitor it more.

Parium the Black

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Parium The Black
Ahoy fellow pirate. Ye be greeted with due respects from United Pirates, [UP] Red Skull Bay ~ Trammel, Catskills Shard; ans well met matey!
There be a full crew of pirate brothers at The Jolly Roger Inn, Red Skull Bay thats ship out ta sea regular like ta hunt "Dread Pirate Scum", ans what do a far bit of fightin' wid Lady Melisand, Lord Oaks, Dungeon Despise, Madusa ans on o'casion put up a fair fight againt that devil spider "Navery"! Our crew numbers eight to ten regulars who fly the [UP] banner. WE are always lookin' fer adventures, so keep in touch.
Yer's truly, Blind Tom, Black Market Manager [UP] at Red Skull Bay.:pirate:

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
643744324 Is my pigeon hole number. I am rarely on it but I will try to monitor it more.

Parium the Black

I sent Trin to this post last night and have now forwarded your information to him, he should hopefully be in contact with you shortly.