• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Holiday/Event Schedule

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know or have heard any rumors about when the holiday events will rolling out for Halloween? The reason I am asking is because everyone is antsy for another rares fest. Lineman was wanting to wait and I agree, but we will need to start planning soon... I myself am currently working on linking all of my Sagewind homes and getting them ready. But I know its going to take every bit of two months. Any insight and input will be greatly appreciated.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ugh I don't wanna wait! *whines*

No haven't heard any rumors yet for holiday events. I imagine last week of October.
Way too long to have to wait!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hopefully they do some things that last all month long and not just a week. Those of us with named pixels addictions would appreciate that :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hopefully they do some things that last all month long and not just a week. Those of us with named pixels addictions would appreciate that :)
My guess of when things would start. I figure they'd go well into November for Thanksgiving.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gah I was hoping it would start like this Sunday 9/1- I need to farm pumpkin patches

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Does anyone know or have heard any rumors about when the holiday events will rolling out for Halloween? The reason I am asking is because everyone is antsy for another rares fest. Lineman was wanting to wait and I agree, but we will need to start planning soon... I myself am currently working on linking all of my Sagewind homes and getting them ready. But I know its going to take every bit of two months. Any insight and input will be greatly appreciated.
Dont wait to post your request for a Rares fest- just put a tentative reservation say like late fall or something an general idea of what shard.
I can farm pumpkin patches on an alternate account and sit at a Rares fest at the same time :}

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dont wait to post your request for a Rares fest- just put a tentative reservation say like late fall or something an general idea of what shard.
I can farm pumpkin patches on an alternate account and sit at a Rares fest at the same time :}
Sounds like you play as I do!