• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Luna House So Far....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
took a stroll around your house, great job! :) do have a question, tho.... are the folks sitting around playing checkers just northwest of your house part of your house? I couldn't seem to get to them, but it appears that they might be

love the swim trunks out on the rocks!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
luna house #3 Work in progress.jpg

Started to work on my Luna house again! Just started to add this raised goza corner.
Its going to be a nice little pond with some critters hanging out or going for a swim. Checkout the Mongbat sitting on the rocks with his foot in the water!
If I can get my hands on some treasure sand. I think I might try to take the pond right upto the luna brick road. Then right before the brick road throw down the sand and vave it like a little beach right before the lune walk way.
Will be playing around with it a bit more 2night and will post progress pictures..

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
took a stroll around your house, great job! :) do have a question, tho.... are the folks sitting around playing checkers just northwest of your house part of your house? I couldn't seem to get to them, but it appears that they might be

love the swim trunks out on the rocks!

Yes the vendors playing checkers are mine. i raised gozas very high up.Then placed the vendors & axed the gozas..
The vendors will be changed out. Might just keep the very top checker players. Then set up new vendors to blend in with the house theme. Maybe another fisherman or someone swimming or something like that....

I am working on it more now. And trying to find a house tele set for sale to pick up .
I am going to raise a row of gozas as high as i can set some grass tiles and some type of seats up there. Throw the tele up there aswell so u can tele to the top and have a seat..

My ultimate goal is to start picking up rares and event items that work with this theme. Set the house up as a museum once its done..

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing work D.I. !
I'm gonna jump on one of my chars on Cats and check it out first hand. Congratulations on a super job of utilizing resources to create a very natural and interesting home...

Last edited: