• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fire house secluded on a beach 18x17

Masteryoda2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm selling an 18x17 on fire island: Very remote on a beach prime location. This is the perfect secluded location. I have not seen any spawn at this house. I am asking 650mil obo. There is no room for another house to be built around this house. Icq me offers at 283-879-411. House is on ATL.

Last edited:

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I currently own this house and have been amazed by the seclusion and lack of spawn. There is room out front to park your boat as well. Feel free to contact Masteryoda or Angelica if you have questions.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That house was sold for 200M few weeks ago by Lord Nabin
and now its 600M??????
WTF

Hi Friend. I sold this house for more than 200 mil several weeks ago.

I never disclose final sales prices. That is always up to the individual buyer to disclose as they wish.

I do consider this to be a rather Unique and remote location. I could see it selling between 500 mil to a Billion easily if the right buyers came along who were interested.

You just can not find plots like this easily nor very often are they on the market

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you place the floor do all the leaves still show through?