• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blessed colored bottles from abyss quest few yrs back!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for colored bottles from the abyss house quest. Really trying to build a complete set. Buying on Atl and paying on Atl. Message me here or ICQ if you have any for sale. Also, if anyone has any type of list or picture of all the colors and how many different ones there are, please share it with me.

ICQ is 604704355 Bottles.jpg Added picture of ones I have so far

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I saved all mine although they are spread all over the world.
It would help to have an idea of the colors you need.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for colored bottles from the abyss house quest. Really trying to build a complete set. Buying on Atl and paying on Atl. Message me here or ICQ if you have any for sale. Also, if anyone has any type of list or picture of all the colors and how many different ones there are, please share it with me.

ICQ is 604704355
i have over 60 so far and have the feeling there are many many more colors. do you have some already? id be interested to see if anyone has a decent amount. i only have 5 or 6 doubles (mostly greyish) but you are welcome to them if youd like.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 65 colors so far. I think a few of them are the same, but having a hard time telling the difference on a few.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here are mine, not for sale but maybe will help with identifying some your missing.
Bottles.png