• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Needing Transfers from Some Shards

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone,

I am looking to get some items transferred from a few shards. If cost is needed, let me know, Thanks!

Drachenfels >>> Atlantic (Thanks 'The Turk')
Lake Superior >>> Atlantic
Lake Austin >>> Atlantic
Pacific >>> Atlantic

If anyone can assist me with this, it would be GREATLY appreciated, Thanks!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tomorrow I am going Yamato -> Atlantic then the next 24 hours I am going Atlantic -> GL
There is "some" room (these are vet tokens) of about 50 items on both trips.
Please let me know if this helps anyone.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey alex how many items u have that are need to be xferred to atlantic from drachenfels
33 Items including bag and book. If you need, i can cut down a few items. Thanks for letting me know. Just PM me time and date to meet you up at please. Thanks!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am going to be going from LS to Atl. How many items do you have? I will probably be going this weekend.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am going to be going from LS to Atl. How many items do you have? I will probably be going this weekend.
My friend was needing transfer from that shard. If I can't get in contact with him soon, go ahead and transfer. :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Transfer from Drachenfels >>> Atlantic (CLEARED)

Thanks 'The Turk', really appreciate the lift!