• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Marriage Ring

Brosephine

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone ever heard of the item "A Marriage Ring?" Is it a rare? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

A Marriage Ring.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Looks like an EM wedding ring. When you have an EM wedding the EM will engrave the rings with whatever you want (within reason)

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah pretty sure Flutter got it exact, its a cool name but I doubt its rare. :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its "rare" in the sense that they do not just spawn. they have to be created thru the em process. its valueable, no telling how much it could be worth. some may like a simple title. Ones with names often sell for around 5-30mil (yes there is a very wide range depending on what the ring says)

Brosephine

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huh! I didn't think they engraved rings anymore. And I didn't know they would engrave one to say "A Marriage Ring." I thought it was always a personalized message.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huh! I didn't think they engraved rings anymore. And I didn't know they would engrave one to say "A Marriage Ring." I thought it was always a personalized message.
i could be wrong, definitely not a uo marriage expert. maybe someone else knows.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one of these, and while I know I've had it sitting around for a long time, I can't tell you much about it either. I always thought old quest item or EM wedding ring. I'd be curious to find more about it as well.