• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] "You Cannot Move This Item"

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I get this message (or something very similar to it) while I'm crafting. I will move the crafted items to my salvage pack as I make so I can keep on top of my weight/ingots, but then after a while (10-30 minutes) I will start getting this message with everything in my pack. I close my gear and re-open and I don't get any changes. I move around, leave the house and re-enter.. no change.

I'm sure if I crossed a server line it would fix it, but the closest one is a 4 minute boat ride away (and then back). So I end up just shutting the program down and reloading it.... but that's a pain in the ass.

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix for it? I would like some help because for crafting the EC is freaking AWESOME. But with this bug I went back to the Legacy Client.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this problem exist since day 1. You must use the action "drop what are you currently holding" to solve it...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you tried casting a spell? That should cause anything in your hand to drop I think?

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll give that a try when I get home. Anyone with the EC able to try it out before then? See if it works?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give that a try when I get home. Anyone with the EC able to try it out before then? See if it works?
I've added the drop action for that purpose, of course it will work -.-