• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Bytor's Second Museum

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my second Museum. I've been here since tram opened. Used to have a Tower but upgraded to an 18x18 years later. This Museum features mainly EM Items that I have acquired through the years playing since 99. Please enjoy my little labor of love :)

I have a rune to my First Museum in Malas locked down out front, on the steps. My first Museum is a Christmas, New Year's, St. Patty's Day and Valentine Museum. I will be working on my Easter, Thanksgiving and 4th of July Museum next. ;)

This Museum is located on the Catskills Shard just outside of the upper Provisioners and Tailor shops in Vesper, just a few screens through the woods. 94o 24n - 119o 15e

First Floor has my meager Mesanna Collection and EM Made and hard to find clothing/armor. Will be adding more mannequins with clothing/armor items.
The back room has always been my storage and crafting area. Just a little unorganized chaos in there :)

Second Floor is Mainly EM Items and some oddities collected throughout the years. It features 50 Different EM Sashes.

Third Floor is my small collection of Juka and Meer Items, along with items from the Bane Event Arc. It also features my Movie Theater :)

Rooftop I have my Rubble Collection along with some other plant items.

Hope you enjoy it. I will always be adding more items as I get them ;)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will definitely be there soon!
We should compare sashes! I have a rather huge collection myself! Didn't know anyone collected them the way I do!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outstanding, going to mosey on over in hopes that I get a grand tour. Well... MARIUS is going to mosey, he's doing most of my mosey'ing these days as Pandora is well... otherwise detained. :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter as far as EM Sashes go, I have an extra(s) of these :

Greetings from Pacific Em Tazzy !
Greetings from EM Acies [Lake Austin January 2011]
Greetings from EM Kasaven
Greetings from Pacific EM Razik !
Greetings from EM Promethium, Atlantic 2011
Greetings from EM Emile Layne
Howdy from EM Barnaby
Greetings from EM Adris (June 2011)
Greetings from EM Nathael

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter as far as EM Sashes go, I have an extra(s) of these :

Greetings from Pacific Em Tazzy !
Greetings from EM Acies [Lake Austin January 2011]
Greetings from EM Kasaven
Greetings from Pacific EM Razik !
Greetings from EM Promethium, Atlantic 2011
Greetings from EM Emile Layne
Howdy from EM Barnaby
Greetings from EM Adris (June 2011)
Greetings from EM Nathael
I am unorganized at the moment but I will happily show you what I have. I recently purchased a box of 19 at auction on ATL. Some of them are really nice (as far as EM sashes go)

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bytor, I have been to see the new museum, and it lives up to expectations. You did a very good job of it matey, ans yas should be proud. It be a credit to yas! Fair skies and smooth sailing fellow sailor; and well met friend.
Yer's truly, Blind Tom [UP] ,and your fellow "Royal Vesper Guard" [RVG] ~Jhakar, K^S