• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is it still possible to put HTML on anything?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What can still be made?
Bracelets?
Rune Books?
Houses?
Runes?
Does anyone know?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have been seeing a good bit of the HTML on all the things you list here lately. Maybe there is a way to do that in the EC or something.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a picture of an item with HTML.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a picture of an item with HTML.
here is a few things whit HTML on them and to answer the OP question its yes and no. i believe the only thing that a person can HTML now is books (not runebooks) from what i have done a few weeks ago whit some test can only do font and color of font, i was not able to put a background color on. On a side note i may be wrong on what you can and cant but im about 75% sure.

book.png rune.png rune2.png runebook html.png

Last edited:

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That doesnt look like HTML. On runebooks with html you wont see the "blessed" and "1 stone" lines, and u can see these on the pic.

Normal books can still be made.

Last edited:

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That doesnt look like HTML. On runebooks with html you wont see the "blessed" and "1 stone" lines, and u can see these on the pic.

Normal books can still be made.

yes that is a form of HTML and you can still use that on runebooks and normal books, just cant do font color or body color on runebooks any more

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What about jewelry like bracelets of binding?

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes that is a form of HTML and you can still use that on runebooks and normal books, just cant do font color or body color on runebooks any more
"form of HTML"? err definitely no. If you cant write tags on runebooks then you cant write HTML on them, its as simple as that. For more info on what is a tag or what html means, read more on wikipedia.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about jewelry like bracelets of binding?
As far as I know, you can use your client to try to write HTML on a bracelet of binding but the server will change the < and > characters to ( and ) and that means you cant change the font, color, background color and font, anymore.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As far as I know, you can use your client to try to write HTML on a bracelet of binding but the server will change the < and > characters to ( and ) and that means you cant change the font, color, background color and font, anymore.
Thank you