• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning

Random

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone have any tips for a returning player? (starting fresh, no idea what I did with my old accounts when I last played which was... more years ago than I care to remember)

For the moment I'm just looking to mess around and build up a char and cash pile.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you remember the email you used back then, or the account name? There are ways to find your old account if you take the time to look. Also you may be sitting on valuable items. Don't be a lazy bones, do the legwork and get your account back.

Random

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Honestly, I have no idea as to what it would be. It was at least 6-7 years ago I stopped playing, I wouldn't remember the email or account name back then.. easier to just take a fresh start and not worry about what could have been.

Random

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Actually I just spoke with a nice gentleman on the phone, he seems to believe he found a couple of my old accounts and is escalating my request to potentially reclaim them! I guess we will see soon!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Give me a shout later I'll try to help you out.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any tips for a returning player? (starting fresh, no idea what I did with my old accounts when I last played which was... more years ago than I care to remember)

For the moment I'm just looking to mess around and build up a char and cash pile.

If you are into crafting, the Abyss is a good place for some crafting materials. They are used for Imbuing magical properties on items. Imbuing is a new skill that is useful to make magic items. Also, Shame, Covetous and another dungeon I can't think of are good places to go. Fishing and Treasure Hunting received a big boost in the last couple years. If PvP is your game, the only thing other than the occasional duel is getting zerged. Some will argue this but its true. The developers are working on a Factions replacement system so something may develop in this area until the exploits are found.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I just spoke with a nice gentleman on the phone, he seems to believe he found a couple of my old accounts and is escalating my request to potentially reclaim them! I guess we will see soon!
They did this with me a couple years ago after a long break. My accounts had been compromised or something, good luck.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2