• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How To Manipulate Stairs in the Enchanced Client

EllesarGoddras

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have created this guide because I have seen so many writing that you have to use the classic client to Break (manipulate) Stair cases. This is just not true. I have been breaking stairs since KR and every "3d" or Enhanced Client since. So here is how it goes:
1. Place wall tiles on the ground where you you wish to remove the part of stair. "see picture 1"
2. Place the stair case. Picture 2 "not the walls are still there"
3. Delete the wall or walls you placed in the stairs. Picture 3
4. Change Floors and come back to the floor you are working on. Note the white spots on the ground where the remaining stairs are. When you commit you will see your newly Broken staircase.
5. When you are complete place your gozas in the open square and raise them 10 times. One.jpg Two.jpg Three.jpg Four.jpg Five.jpg Six.jpg Seven.jpg Eight.jpg Nine.jpg Ten.jpg Eleven.jpg Finish.jpg
I will post a couple extra pics so that you can see it from all directions.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
AWesome! May I add this to the deco site and attribute it to you?

I think some of the issue is, it just didn't work the same as the teleporters and folks may not have tried walls instead. Thanks for letting folks know!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OMG that's awesome!!!!!! Now I'll NEVER have to use that horrible 2d client again!

EllesarGoddras

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
AWesome! May I add this to the deco site and attribute it to you?

I think some of the issue is, it just didn't work the same as the teleporters and folks may not have tried walls instead. Thanks for letting folks know!
Yes absolutely. There are many other things you can do in the Enchanced Client. If you need ideas I have four houses on Great Lakes that are always changing. :) Tokuno Northeast Corner. Thanks for responding.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for taking the time to share this info... It is appreciated.