• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MOAR ARCHERY

hamburger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear players of Catskills, after playing UO for 10 years I have come to the realization that archery is the ultimate skill for PVP. I mean seriously, who can survive a a guild of 200 archers AI'ing you? Toss in a mortal wound? Fuggedaboutit.

As such, I am in the process of adusting all of my characters across 3 accounts to have 120 skill in the gentleman's art of marksmanship. Also, I am starting an archer only PvP guild. All interested candidates must be able to switch between 2 weapons, set an AI macro, and be proficient in using the right mouse button to move around. Anyone that would like to join my archer only guild please let me know. I hope to gather an army of at least 200 archers so we can rain down AI's on poor noobs like that army did to Jet Li in Hero. No throwers, you gargoyle scum.

In order to outfit my characters and militia, I am looking to buy unlimited amounts of the following:

5, 10, 15, and 20 archery powerscrolls
Archery scolls of transcendence
Hanzo's bows
Hunter's headress
Archery mark of travesty
Wildfire bows
Dryad bows
Feathers and shafts (real pvpers craft their own arrows and bolts)
And of course, Shimano's best crossbow
Arctic ogre lords

PM me if you want to join my guild or sell me supplies. Thanks

Your friend in archery,

3 button PvPer

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if serious...

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OMFG I needed this laugh today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

*Edit* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *tear* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

hamburger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a sneak peak of my archer guild's dominance.

Some of you might be thinking that "OH I HAVE 80 DEX, 120 PARRY & MELEE SKILL WITH 45 DCI". Little do you realize that this will only block 130 out of the 200 AI's headed for your face.

You have been warned Catskills!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its funny because Catskills doesnt even have 200 players most likely. :D

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to request any addition information packets or brochures you might have about this. I have been thinking about going "all archer" for some time now and I have gotten pretty proficient at mashing buttons and holding my right mouse button down. Please pm me k thx.