• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question - Oriental Brazier

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen a brazier which is very fancy and of an oriental design, complete with tassles on the corners. But I cannot remember what it is officially called and cannot remember where it came from, although my guess is that it was on a holiday ticket or somesuch when the Samurai Empire expansion was released. This is definitely not the Doom stealable or the Vet Reward brazier.

Further, I have not been able to find an image of this item on either Stratics or UOGuide.

I might consider buying 1 (or 2), but it's kinda hard to know what to ask folks for if I can't find the proper name for it or an image. (And I live on Siege, so that makes it even harder.)

Nonetheless, I figured the experts that use this thread would know what it's called and might even have an image of one tucked away somewhere. So. Help?

Thanks!!