• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings! Citizens of Vesper

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dear Vesper Citizens,

I would like to thank you for your support in my election into the office of Governor. For those that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, I am Khaleesi. I grew up on the outskirts of town just over the bridge and have fond memories of exploring the quaint and beautiful town we call home, Vesper. When I left Vesper to explore the unknown, I never dreamed I’d return to see this robust seafaring island so desolate. In listening to the citizens, I have heard tales of fires, famine and protests, some even fear to cross bridges in angst of more hostility.

Hence, there is a need for leadership but one person does not make a town. It requires a team which will consist of a people who are passionate about the resurgence of the culture Vesper is known for. A

Council will be formed to aid in the reclamation of our city. A few council positions have been installed to date but I welcome more committed souls who share our mission. The posts will be as follows:

High Lord Treasurer: filled

Mayor: filled

Sherriff: filled

Custom’s Border Control: filled

Ambassador: open

Lord High Admiral: open

Chief Advisor of Commerce: open

The mission of the council will be that of “Revitalization”: Breathe Life back into the city!

Vesper is a nautical conurbation, melded together by bridges. Artisan flair and beautiful stonework defines its beauty. One of its strengths is the ability to export and import whatever is in demand. As the saying goes “If it is for sale, you can buy it in Vesper.” Our hopes are that we can work with our nearby allies to bring this to fruition. I fully intend to expand our mission upon hearing what you, the citizens of Vesper, hold near and dear to your hearts.

I welcome you to the first Vesper Town Hall Meeting will be held on at the Counselor’s Guild Hall in Vesper on Friday Evening, June 28th, 8:00 pm EST. Runes will be placed at Vesper Bank for those who require assistance. Please bring your concerns that you wish brought before the king. Titles will be given to citizens upon request.

Please contact me at [email protected] or ICQ 100379308. You may also contact me via the “Governor’s channel in the UO chat channel. I look forward to sharing this venture with each and every one of you.

Kind Regards,

Khaleesi

Last edited: