• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ladies and GentleCats...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As the fine Governor of the Skara Brae Island and surrounding suburbs I'd like to inquire as to what trade deal the fine citizens would be interested in acquiring next? Trade deals cost the city 2 million in gold but donations are gladly accepted in lieu of any city taxes on the peoples or products produced herein. Donations can be made directly to the town crier located next to the city stone on the Trammel Facet.
Good day citizens!
  • Trade Deals Include:
    • Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase
    • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists
    • Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting
    • Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus
    • Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus
    • Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration
    • Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration
    • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus
    • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus
    • Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase
    • Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lies, Flutter only has reds. She must have a puppet she is controlling.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Da fuq happened here? I go away and people start trusting Flutter and giggles and all of those people. Next thing I'll hear is UO has started gaining membership and the RP community isn't a barren wasteland!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ebil cookies are powerful things man

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Once again Ouija is running for governorship of the wonderful island of Skara Brae!

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter I will be happy to vote for you. Bianca's home town is Skara Brae.

Looking forward to many good tidings there!!!

~ Sue.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, our good friend Adam who plays August Rush and sometimes Amroth is also voting for you. He says he spoke with you the other day. :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You have my votes honey bunny :heart: . I didn't even care about this stuff until someone was asking for my guild and flutters guild to be banned from the events because we were talking in general chat *rolls eyes*. I guess I should just join the round table bwahahahahaha!!! P.S. Looking for votes in Vesper =D

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one should be denied a chance to participate, I do not agree with that. General chat is interesting, its active, it is also .... a CHOICE. People do not have to be in it, it is not forced upon them. So if folks have issues with general chat, they can just simply leave it and join another chat. We RP'ers have the "RP Community" chat that we sometimes switch to when we're doing events or something and don't want general chat scrolling through our journals. We rely on our journals for RP a lot. But I return to general chat after my events/etc. mostly because its the most active.

At any rate, me and mine welcome anyone's participation in the shard and all it has to offer when its respectful and friendly.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have always been intrigued by RP even though I am terrible at it. All though I have been having a good deal of fun with some pirates in general chat lately =)

I am willing to give this a shot and hopefully use my governorship for the betterment of our server, and not abuse it for personal vendettas or issues against people as some others have been.

Vote for me in vesper!! I promise lower taxes and cake!

Last edited:

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Pebble and me got us a co-hosting event for the opening of our restaurant in Minoc, once I am made governor. :) She's bringing the cake and no pants!

~ Sue.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You better believe it!!

Flutter

Always Present