• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arrest Warrant Issued for Sage Nicosaen and his followers

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I, Lord Solus Governor of Britain, officially declare Sage Nicosaen an enemy of the city of Britain.

I urge all citizens to remain away from the black tower.

Your Governor,

Lord Solus

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your time in power will soon be up, and hopefully removed from here too, you are NO leader, and do not speak for ANYONE but your own bloated self righteousness, might want to find a nice cottage on another shard. Come to Siege so you can be treated as you deserve.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your time in power will soon be up, and hopefully removed from here too, you are NO leader, and do not speak for ANYONE but your own bloated self righteousness, might want to find a nice cottage on another shard. Come to Siege so you can be treated as you deserve.
Stop trolling please, I am pleased to be a citizen of Britain where our governor is role playing and trying to make it fun for his citizens. If you don't want to roleplay or don't like it, don't pay attention, otherwise leave it to those who would like to use their imaginations and join in the fun.

Thanks,
Deca

Last edited: