• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry 10 Swing Speed Increase

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has to have the following

10 SSI
5 Stam

Will discuss anything else. If overcapped in the right mods I'll pay billions. However say it has the above 2 mods and 10 Dex too then NOT SO MUCH! I will still purchase however.

Looking for 5-10 SSI jewels that have the following mods too.
5 Stam
20 HCI

ICQ 402886

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a bracelet with:

8 Int
8 Dex
5 Stam
70 Luck
10 SSI
5 DCI

Any interest?
Close but not uite there. I would actually use that bracelet and pay lot for it had it had 15 HCI, 25 DI and 25 EP on it too though. It would have fell in the Billion+ category at that point.

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found a pretty nice jewl you might like :) has the following
Mana regen 1
DCI 20%
SDI 6%
SSI 5%
DI 10%
not cursed no - luck

JayT

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A shame about the - luck being a deal breaker, but for hunting good drops its understandable. I keep my SSI rings/bracelets for the last 8 months I've played here is what I got -

Ring:
Dex 10
Stam 4
- 100 luck
SSI 5

Got a couple of bracelets that are clean but has focus so not sure anyone would have interest -

Bracelet:
Focus 10
Stam 5
SSI 5

and

Bracelet:
Focus 10
Dex 8
SSI 5

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
10ssi
15 hci
25di
4 stam inc
12sdi
Close but the sdi killed it for me.
A shame about the - luck being a deal breaker, but for hunting good drops its understandable. I keep my SSI rings/bracelets for the last 8 months I've played here is what I got -

Ring:
Stam 4
SSI 5

Got a couple of bracelets that are clean but has focus so not sure anyone would have interest -

Bracelet:
Stam 5
SSI 5

and

Bracelet:
Stam 5
SSI 5
Had they looked like that I'd be interested. I need mods that work in either pvp or pvm that aren't wasted mods but ty. Looking for imbueable pieces like above and I'm paying well. I would be paying extreme for over the imbue capped jewels such as the following....

20 hci
20 dci
10 ssi
5 stam
35 damage inc
4 mr
8 int, dex, etc, etc, etc

add 1/3 casting to that and you break my bank. You guys get the idea:)

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have the jewl set you offered 400 mil for
as a matching set
20 dex, 10 stam, 30 hci, 50 pots and 20 ssi!!! very leet only a crazy offer will get them my friend