• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Atlantic Rares Fest Was Awesome, but...

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Atlantic Rares Fest was awesome and kudos to everyone! But I want more! So where is the next one? And how does one have input? The RP Alliance of Pacific would like to hold our player festival around the time rares fest came to Pac, if it ever did. We more than have adequate space and facilities to help in anyway needed as well.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Atlantic Rares Fest was awesome and kudos to everyone! But I want more! So where is the next one? And how does one have input? The RP Alliance of Pacific would like to hold our player festival around the time rares fest came to Pac, if it ever did. We more than have adequate space and facilities to help in anyway needed as well.
HEY!!! Just go for it.....its not like u need someone to say u are allowed to hold one...there no high council of upper rares collectors....LOL..

Get ya dates sorted and post ya ideas then get mesanna to help via email

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk to Lineman. I recall hearing mention of one possibly coming to Pacific this year. *smiles*

As far as who decides what. For optimum attendance of a rares festival, it is a good idea to try not to overlap or host one close to another festival. Generally 3-4 looks like a good amount per year as travel expenses can be a bit expensive for some collectors. In the end though, it you build it they will come (or they won't).

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of doing one in the fall on Pac, right now I own 3 houses in New Mag and I am in the process of tracking down owners of 2 more so we can host it in New Mag. get in touch sometime and we can discuss it some more

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I was thinking of doing one in the fall on Pac, right now I own 3 houses in New Mag and I am in the process of tracking down owners of 2 more so we can host it in New Mag. get in touch sometime and we can discuss it some more

I would support this

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kool Lineman whenever you have a chance ICQ me at 244373602. I know the RP Alliance has at least one if not more houses in New Magincia, we could lend to the cause.

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can never have too much Rare's Fest!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is at least one open spot on the east side in new mag btw...