• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is there

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a way to see if anyone has soulstone that are just deco that they are willing to give back to the owner i know i lost my soulstone in my house falling both time i lefted game and i know they be some one deco now and i was wondering if there is way o get them back

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most shards have soulstone gardens, player caretakers who keep them for returning players. one shard even has one kept by the em. I'm not familiar with cats, but ask in general chat. The soulstones are usually locked down so you can test them

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starr has a soulstone graveyard outside the luna walls. He has like 50+ full stones and he has a bunch of soulstone frags there as well..
It is outside the north gate then north east from there..
Yell out for me in Gen chat when u are around and I can show u.

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starr has a soulstone graveyard outside the luna walls. He has like 50+ full stones and he has a bunch of soulstone frags there as well..
It is outside the north gate then north east from there..
Yell out for me in Gen chat when u are around and I can show u.
Nice I will have to check that out I lost a couple years ago.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
kniht I yaw a meht worht tsuj elpoep tsoM
Translated.. "most people just throw them a way I think"..... YOU CANT FOOL SOMEONE WITH DYSLEXIA LIKE ME!!! I read it correct right away lol.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Translated.. "most people just throw them a way I think"..... YOU CANT FOOL SOMEONE WITH DYSLEXIA LIKE ME!!! I read it correct right away lol.
!noʎ ǝʌol I

Last edited: