• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Guides Added to UOHomeDecor.com

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The following guides are from Maiden China's guides, who used to sell premade decorating kits. These guides were reposted with her permission. As the guides were originally done in Flash and I'm redoing them in HTML, it's taking a little bit of time to complete them. I'll be using this thread to cover the guides from her site as I get them added.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I actually would recommend looking at using the new Lava Crusts in place of some of the gold piles or the com crystals ..... it seriously looks like fire.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've used the turn in points fire pit as a base for a fireplace. I'll have to share a picture of that later

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've used the turn in points fire pit as a base for a fireplace. I'll have to share a picture of that later
Please do... I've been contemplating getting a couple of them...

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The vet reward braziers there is a small fire one. It is animated and looks like a real fire. It is perfect for using in fireplaces.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The vet reward braziers there is a small fire one. It is animated and looks like a real fire. It is perfect for using in fireplaces.
Do you know if it's different than the ones from turn in points?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Petra to the rescue with a picture!/
That is the brazier startle i believe it is a year 6 reward..
The fire is animated and flickers a lil..
Just cover up the base of the brazier and its perfect for a fireplace

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, great... Thanks U2 I've got a couple of vet rewards coming... Can you cook on those?