• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Event tonight post-poned.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tornado in Moore came down about 2 miles from my house.
Lots of my friends and co-workers lost their houses.
My family and I are fine.
Went out to try and help, made it down almost to Moore Medical Center which is pretty much gone.
Police are turning away volunteers.

Internet is spotty at best, phones are not working. Tonight's event will be pushed back a couple days.

T

Tazar

Take care of the priorities in life first. We'll be here ready when things have settled down. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wow, Sorry to hear what has happened.

Take care Bennu..Our thoughts are with you.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Your all in our prayers! Be safe

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay safe, Bennu, my thoughts will be with you and your family and neighbors. Real life is always first.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be safe! My thoughts are with you and everyone affected! :heart:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have family that lives on Camelot Drive in Moore, no word yet if they are okay

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Glad to hear you and your family are ok. Prayers out to everyone effected by all this horrible weather we have had lately.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have family that lives on Camelot Drive in Moore, no word yet if they are okay
Nails, I drove past that neighborhood less than 45 min ago. (Drove by Camelot Drive and Janeway) That neighborhood is fine, MAYBE minor roof damage. I would be more concerned with their kids, if they were in school.

The schools are going to be the major tragedies of this. Plaza Towers and Briarwood were both hit and are in rough shape.

The school Kelly Elementary next to that street you mentioned... I drove by there and that school looked fine, there were parents picking up kids and people out front of that school when I drove by.

Most of the damage on that side of 35 is south of 4th street.

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have been watching news reports on the devastation this Tornado has caused.
Again, my heart goes out to everyone there and my prayers are with all of you!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too live in Oklahoma. My prayers go out to all those who were effected. I was in NYC when this happened and heard about it days afterwards. Glad you and your family are safe Bennu.

Last edited: