• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Price check on ingots

Perseus The Noble

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wow--Been away 7 years and come bac and all my runes for mining and treasure hunting are borderline worthless!! Ok price check on ingots--i see colored ingots going for 10x what they used to go for. And any backround on why copper is so expensive and bronze is so cheap--i dont understand......

Price check on lets say 1000 ingots of each color- price for each individual color please--Atlantic shard if you may, but also very interested to hear about other shards--

I AM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wow--Been away 7 years and come bac and all my runes for mining and treasure hunting are borderline worthless!! Ok price check on ingots--i see colored ingots going for 10x what they used to go for. And any backround on why copper is so expensive and bronze is so cheap--i dont understand......

Price check on lets say 1000 ingots of each color- price for each individual color please--Atlantic shard if you may, but also very interested to hear about other shards--

I AM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of what bods people want to complete. Right now Copper hammers in demand due to reforging, more so than other hammers.

See my thread here where as part of the chart I put in some estimates for ingot prices based on what they are selling for across shards (averaged).

http://stratics.com/community/threads/bod-analysis-smith-noncombinable-shields.297334/

Perseus The Noble

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, does not make sense to me. Copper hammers i get, by why is copper ingots so expensive when copper ingots never make a copper hammer or POF--I am missing something or you are--please help me understand kind sire

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bronze hammers are almost as good as copper, and those are possibles. And, shadow hammers from normal copper BODs, as well.

Personally, my big shortage has always been DC ingots - I can't mine or buy them quick enough for the amount of BODs I get