• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items going thru the floor into container on the floor below

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens all the time to me when I try to place a deco pc or place down plant bowls to start a new harvest. The item keeps going thru the floor into a container on the floor below. This is extremely annoying and a huge pain... Dev's will this ever be fixed? I shouldn't have to keep moving containers on the floor below every time I try to deco or place plants down.. Can this please be fixed! Thank you for your time!

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This happens all the time to me when I try to place a deco pc or place down plant bowls to start a new harvest. The item keeps going thru the floor into a container on the floor below. This is extremely annoying and a huge pain... Dev's will this ever be fixed? I shouldn't have to keep moving containers on the floor below every time I try to deco or place plants down.. Can this please be fixed! Thank you for your time!
Are you seeing this in the EC or classic client? We previously had an issue similar to this in the EC that was originally resolved back in 2011.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is with the EC client. It happens to me constantly at my luna and zento houses. Never had the problem at my castle. Just at the 2 mentioned house locations

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This is with the EC client. It happens to me constantly at my luna and zento houses. Never had the problem at my castle. Just at the 2 mentioned house locations
The Luna and Zento houses are customizable houses, correct?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes they are both customizable house. Zento is a 18x18 and luna is a 14x12..

It kept happening to me as I was placing plant bowls down 2day to start up anew harvest.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Yes they are both customizable house. Zento is a 18x18 and luna is a 14x12..

It kept happening to me as I was placing plant bowls down 2day to start up anew harvest.
Thanks for your help in getting the specific problem tile information. I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to follow up on this. I have a castle and it is extrmemely hard to decorate it due to this issue. I use the enhanced client. Items go through the floor to containers underneath, or simply cant be placed at all until i go downstairs, remove all containers, go upstairs, place deco, then go back downstairs to replace the containers. This can be a pain when some containers are tens or hundreds of thousands of stones (my ingredients/resouces) or in the case of my storage room, each crate is full of items making moving stuff all around to place something above difficult.