• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Saturday 5/4/2013 at 7 PM PST

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you had a cat?

I use my house plant. I always win teh arguments.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't be silly, cats aren't reasonable.

I argue with Alouenikah but he never lets me win. Eventually he just starts going "No, Leendeh. No. NO!" and then he flounces off and the argument is over. This relationship is built on misunderstandings and intolerance.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every relationship is built on misunderstandings and intolerance.
Fixed it for you.

I'm sorry to hear that no one will speak to you and that your cat is not a valid option and neither is Alouenikah.

I suppose your only remaining alternatives are the shirtless posters of Taylor Lautner one might find at any bookstore and that can be easily hung within anyone's room on the wall facing the mirror.

...Have you tried the liberal consumption of alcohol?

I find them both quite soothing for a really good "alone" time session.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lendei you know that i argu well with you and giv you a chance to win

the only reson you always lose the argements is because you are wrong at all times

superken dont listen to him :heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taylor Lautner looks like a side of corned beef, and not in a good way.

Alouei, I miss you and can't wait to come home. Also you are wrong in every particular.