• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kendall

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is back and will be more active if and when I get a chance to redo his macro's, so far I have been house cleaning, I came back to 30 full vendors in the moving crate and 1 house -2300 locks, with all 3 houses -locks :D I finally got them so I can move things now to do some sorting, after taking a look around I decided to delete D'Gritz's Smithy and get a larger house with that account to make it easier to sort ect, so that house is gone, also there is a 18x18 spot behind D'Gritz's Bodland is anyone needs a large house, there's a rune for Bodland on the vendors book at the guildhall. After I get it cleared Bodland will be no more I am slowly moving the vendors over to my Keep at the (So) Guild House If anyone wants a vendor there let me know as I don't think I will use all 80. I don't want two Malas house so I will destroy Bodland as soon as I finish sorting, so if someone wants 2 adjacent 18x18 this would be a good location. To contact me use, as well as a PM here..
ICQ 299133473 (note I hate ICQ so it is not on much)
Yahoo Messenger Slipjeem (always on)
Skype joe.smuchatelli (on when I remember)

Good Gaming!

Slip/Kendall

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Glad to have you back!!!

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Glad to have you back!!!
Good to be back, every time I look to do the macros I go gah! Just a note, I have a Britannian Ship, I took it out for a test run ran into some pirates but had no guns, I need to get back to the dock and get some saltpeter so I can make some gun powder, I will find a way to set it up so anyone can use my ship if anyone wants to, I am bummed that they didn't fix the issue where a melee player can only attack from 1 tile in a boat, so I will be short a cannon on each side as Kendall is a macer and that is the melee spot! I will be looking for someone to add ubws to a repeater bow for me after I get some powder and max it out to help with this issue. :D

Kendall

(FYI: On my first trip out I ran into a FCB boat :D)

Does anyone have the zip file for UOAM mine is messed up and I think doing MIB's without it would be a real pain!