• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Target Last doesn't work on ground tiles anymore after pub80

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hi all. It seems that after pub80 I am unable to use Last Target anymore on the ground. Previously I would cast EV and target floor. Then I would cast 2nd EV and use last target if the EV has moved away to the enemy. This does not (or not reliably) work anymore. The target cursor just stays. Can anyone confirm? Thanks kongo.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least my mining macro in UO Assist also invoking last target did not show any issues.
But with increased lag it could be a timing issue?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm also finding that Target Cursor Last does not seem to be functioning in terms of targeting terrain spots (as my main mining macro uses it and currently, that one function does not trigger). Target Stored in regards to my Fire Beetle DOES work though, however, there IS a separate and longer standing issue in regards to the mining/smelting macro that I use in regards to the smelting portion, but that's not nearly a problem as the targeting issue.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please fix this. I use target last target in EC macro for using prospector's tool and then again for either regular pick or garg pick, depending on result.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The server lag is so bad, I can't play during the week. But I'll try it out as soon as I can this weekend.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Target last worked great for me using prospector's tool and gargoyle pick axe, target last. I didn't have to change my macros or anything. Oh, and also... the new Fire Beetles look great. Thanks.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Target last worked great for me using prospector's tool and gargoyle pick axe, target last. I didn't have to change my macros or anything. Oh, and also... the new Fire Beetles look great. Thanks.
That is great to hear. I agree with you on the fire beetle, which was all Onifrk's hard work.