• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] BUTCHER KNIFE SOLD!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This weapon is located on Atlantic
This is serious offers only, this is not an auction PM or Icq me or Post here.
Highest Offer Is Getting The Knife I Have No Set Time On This Weapon Currently.
I Will Accept Some Trades Etc...

Current Offer Valued Up To: 1.1 Billion Gold

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think blitzkrieg just punched himself in the junk again

Hot Sauce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah Blitz bought the knife From Soul then the revert happened and Soulweaver claimed he had "lost" the knife haha

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah Blitz bought the knife From Soul then the revert happened and Soulweaver claimed he had "lost" the knife haha
Nah i don't think so, i think the revert happened and soul gave blitz his gold back, then when soul got the knife back he decided to keep it rather than resell to him. But i guess thats besides the point

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never claimed I lost the knife, I had several character stuck in limbo waiting to get fixed by GMs for days, and yes with everything else that got mixed up, lost, etc I decided not to do the trade again.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats bs hahaha, you did claim you lost it
No I didn't claim I lost it tell him to look at his icq logs as I lost being Limbo Transfer land not knowing where it was yeah it was lost... lol

*Knife Sold For 2B*

Last edited: